Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

n his first statement .... Defense Minister: We will fight terrorism in parallel to build an army to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

n his first statement .... Defense Minister: We will fight terrorism in parallel to build an army to Empty n his first statement .... Defense Minister: We will fight terrorism in parallel to build an army to

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:08 am

n his first statement .... Defense Minister: We will fight terrorism in parallel to build an army to be a safety valve for all Iraqis 

Detection and Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, the priorities of his work in the ministry after he was named to the post today.

Obeidi said in a statement published by all of Iraq [where] in his first statement after he was named to the position that "one of the priorities of our work is what he thinks of the citizen in the fight against terrorism in the first place and then the fight against corruption in the Ministry of Defense and the rebuilding of the army have the valve in front of the Iraqis whole."

"These goals Head and divided them many things," expressing his hope that "we will be able to achieve something for the Iraqis."

The Minister of Defense that "Whatever the challenges and thorny issues can be overcome if there is a strong will and hands clean."

The House of Representatives has voted to give confidence to the deputy Mohammed Salem Ghaban post of interior minister and MP candidate for the Union of Iraqi forces, Khalid al-Obeidi, the defense portfolio, ending a naming ministers of the two positions Chgla proxy for more than eight years.

Embroiled in the Iraqi security forces and fighters of the popular crowd backed airline international coalition fighting against the terrorist gangs Daash as it made progress during the past two days in some areas and edit them in the northern city of Tikrit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:42 am