Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We will defend the Iraqi citizen, whatever his identity and his religion and ethnicity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We will defend the Iraqi citizen, whatever his identity and his religion and ethnicity Empty Abadi: We will defend the Iraqi citizen, whatever his identity and his religion and ethnicity

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Oct 2014, 4:02 am

Abadi: We will defend the Iraqi citizen, whatever his identity and his religion and ethnicity

10/19/2014 

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday that his government will defend the Iraqi citizen, whatever his identity and his religion and nationality, saying that the issue of responsibility and commitment to the Constitution and swear to defend the Iraqi people has not been implemented so not worth the site that is in it. Ebadi said in a speech during a meeting with workers in the Martyrs Foundation and followed up with "Alsumaria News", "best Maalmana in the face of terrorism, which threatens our existence and our values ​​and principles that we seek for it is that we honor our martyrs," adding, "We will defend the Iraqi citizen, whatever his identity religion and ethnicity because it falls under our authority within the limits of this nation.  Abadi added that "every person who issued the responsibility and I swear to abide by the Constitution and defend the Iraqi people has not been implemented so it has reneged on his right hand does not deserve the site that is in it. Abadi was pledged Eid al-Adha in the past, to do everything in his power in order to witness the coming period a quantum leap in various sectors, calling on politicians to call for unity and cooperation and the implementation of the government program. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:31 pm