Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agenda for the meeting (23) Monday (20) October 2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agenda for the meeting (23) Monday (20) October 2014 Empty Agenda for the meeting (23) Monday (20) October 2014

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Oct 2014, 6:44 am

Agenda for the meeting (23) Monday (20) October 2014

20 October 0.2014

The third parliamentary session

The first legislative year

The first legislative term

First, read verses from the Koran.

Second: the presentation of the report of the Commission on temporary displacement.

Third: The first reading of the draft law on freedom of expression and assembly and peaceful protest. (Commission on Human Rights, the Committee on Culture and Information ). (Article 17).

Fourth: The second reading of the draft law on the establishment of the civil federal health institutions ( the Health and Environment Committee , Legal Committee ). (Article 19).

Fifth: The second reading of the draft law of the Ministry of Health. ( Committee on Health and the Environment , Legal Committee ). (Article 21).

Sixth: The second reading of the draft law on combating drugs and psychotropic substances. ( Committee on Health and the Environment , Committee on Security and Defence). (Article 51).

Session start time: eleven in the morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:23 am