Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Parliament will be held accountable in charge of negligent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Parliament will be held accountable in charge of negligent  Empty Jubouri: Parliament will be held accountable in charge of negligent

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Oct 2014, 7:25 am

Jubouri: Parliament will be held accountable in charge of negligent 

10/20/2014 0:00 

Revealing requests for questioning 
    BAGHDAD - morning - Muhannad Abdul Wahab 
    stressed the President of the House of Representatives on the Council's focus in the coming days to activate its oversight role to hold accountable any official Shortened regardless of affiliation to any bloc or party and away from the temperaments political. 
    revealed Chairman of the Board Dr. Salim al-Jubouri for The presence of requests summons and interrogation of officials in different files, said during a press conference held yesterday and attended by "morning" that requests for interrogation and paging presented to parliament which is under study, "noting that the interrogation does not mean the charge for in danger as far as it comes to activating the supervisory role of the Parliament in the follow-up to what matters sons people and maintain their security and public money, adding that the next two days will witness the development of important files in front of the Iraqi people after that told us the competent authorities to complete the investigation in my displaced and Saqlawiyah and we will decide the date for the presentation in front of everyone. 
    "It will launch in a matter of censorship dramatically expanded and there will be the governor of this aspect But the law and the constitutional powers and will not relent in the open all the files away from the political temperaments. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:16 pm