Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker of the House agrees to the formation of a parliamentary committee to Article 140

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker of the House agrees to the formation of a parliamentary committee to Article 140 Empty Speaker of the House agrees to the formation of a parliamentary committee to Article 140

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Oct 2014, 8:31 am

Speaker of the House agrees to the formation of a parliamentary committee to Article 140

9:10: 10/21/2014

Khandan -ali Naji revealed an MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Rankin Abdullah, for approval of the Chairman of the Iraqi Parliament to request the Kurdish forces to form a parliamentary committee temporary Article 140 constitutional. said Abdullah in a statement to "Khandan" that "Kurdish forces made ​​before the formal request to the President House Saleem al-Jubouri, the formation of a parliamentary committee temporary about constitutional article 140, "adding that" al-Jubouri and agreed to the formation of the Committee, and will choose its members to practice their work after the completion of the label presidencies of parliamentary committees permanent. " and showed the MP Kurdish that "the parliamentary committee on Article 140, will be work to overcome the obstacles in front of the Executive Committee of 140, through legislation, laws and issuing decisions concerning material, in order to speed up the application. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:44 am