Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Inch: Finance Minister will form a committee to resolve the crisis of the general budget and the all

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Inch: Finance Minister will form a committee to resolve the crisis of the general budget and the all Empty Inch: Finance Minister will form a committee to resolve the crisis of the general budget and the all

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Oct 2014, 4:20 am

Inch: Finance Minister will form a committee to resolve the crisis of the general budget and the allocations of ministries

October 21, 2014, 14:16 

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

MP in the previous parliament, Ali inch, Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari will form an audit committee and discuss outstanding issues and public budget allocations of the ministries in the next phase.

He said an inch in his speech ((eighth day)) that "there is an extensive study by the Finance Minister and the members of the parliamentary committee for resolving things quickly in order not to get austerity in state funds as a result of security events and Mabarv out of large sums of money as well as a drop in oil prices in recent recent.

He added, there is an attempt by the Finance Minister and some ministers to reduce the amount you spend on projects and focus on the security side, explaining that the budget must be consistent with the nature of the needs of the state and the general situation of the country is going through.

He said, he is not permitted to merge the budgets of 2014 and 2015 and that is a constitutional violation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Inch: Finance Minister will form a committee to resolve the crisis of the general budget and the all Empty Re: Inch: Finance Minister will form a committee to resolve the crisis of the general budget and the all

Post by weslin3 Wed 22 Oct 2014, 5:22 am

Ok, so there will be a 2014 budget according to Zebari.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:14 am