Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary source: There is no political agreement on the distribution of positions after the p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary source: There is no political agreement on the distribution of positions after the p Empty A parliamentary source: There is no political agreement on the distribution of positions after the p

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Oct 2014, 11:43 am

A parliamentary source: There is no political agreement on the distribution of positions after the presidencies of independent bodies and deputy ministers 

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)) 

A parliamentary source said, he does not have any agreement until now on the distribution of positions presidencies independent bodies and deputy ministers on the political blocs. 

The source said in his speech ((eighth day)), "The political blocs have exceeded the obstacle task was selecting the security minister and completeness of ministerial cab to the government for the first time since more than / / 4 years, noting that the work of the heads of independent bodies running normally and there was no far any move by the political blocs in order to change them because this matter needs to be a political consensus along the lines of what happened in the cab of ministerial elections within each block. " 

And between "The coming days will witness the start of the dialogue to change the heads of independent bodies and deputy ministers". (AA) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:16 am