Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: States' participation in the exhibition guide Baghdad on Iraq's ability to advance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim: States' participation in the exhibition guide Baghdad on Iraq's ability to advance Empty Hakim: States' participation in the exhibition guide Baghdad on Iraq's ability to advance

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:39 am

Hakim: States' participation in the exhibition guide Baghdad on Iraq's ability to advance

10/23/2014 

Visited the head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, the Baghdad International Fair, on Wednesday briefed on the exhibits of countries and companies participating in the current session of the gallery. A statement for the presidency of the Supreme Council of the Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "al-Hakim opened wing Syrian Arab Republic in the Baghdad International Fair in the presence of the Syrian ambassador Stam Aldndh in Baghdad, also opened a wing of the German in the exhibition in the presence of the German ambassador Eckhard prominence in Iraq. Al-Hakim and according to the statement that "the participation of many countries in the world and the Arab and international companies in the Baghdad International Fair additional proof to Iraq's ability to advance the development of what is owned by the energies and potentials and great riches to qualify for the high status it deserves among the nations of the world. The Baghdad International Fair has kicked off last Monday, at its 41 with the participation of twenty countries and more than 300 local and Arab in its Alhalah.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am