Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Through the ASYCUDA system... Customs announces the deportation of the first consignment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs - Through the ASYCUDA system... Customs announces the deportation of the first consignment Empty Through the ASYCUDA system... Customs announces the deportation of the first consignment

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:18 am

[rtl]Through the ASYCUDA system... Customs announces the deportation of the first consignment[/rtl]

Economy  ,  03/29/2024 10:32  Number of readings: 303 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The General Authority of Customs announced the marketing of the first transit consignment according to the ASYCUDA system from the Great Welcome Square Customs Center in Umm Qasr to the Trebil Border Customs Center.

A statement by the authority explained, “The first transit consignment was marketed according to the ASYCUDA system from the Great Welcome Square Customs Center in Umm Qasr Port in Basra Governorate to the Trebil Border Customs Center in Anbar Governorate and then to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan “

He pointed out that "the marketed consignment consists of (10) trucks loaded with raw materials for the manufacture of detergents (holami soap) with a total weight of 200 tons of Malaysian origin."

The authority confirmed, “its intention to provide all the necessary facilities in full transparency to make the transit process successful between the State of Iraq and other neighboring countries and to continue with steady steps in working in accordance with the global ASYCUDA system and to transition to digital governance like other developed countries.”[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:55 am