Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The signing of a joint protocol between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti parliaments to confront the "common th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The signing of a joint protocol between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti parliaments to confront the "common th Empty The signing of a joint protocol between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti parliaments to confront the "common th

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Oct 2014, 2:50 pm

The signing of a joint protocol between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti parliaments to confront the "common threat"

10/23/2014 

The President of the Kuwaiti National Assembly (parliament) Marzouq Al-Ghanim, on Thursday, announced the signing of a joint protocol between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti parliaments in order to resolve outstanding issues and agreed to unite efforts in international and regional forums to meet the common danger which threatens the Kuwaiti and Iraqi innocents. The newspaper said "home" Kuwaiti its issue today and seen by "Alsumaria News", "National Assembly Speaker Marzouk Al-Ghanem announced the signing of a joint protocol between the two parliaments of Kuwait and Iraq," noting that "the protocol is a memorandum of understanding and the exchange of experiences in order to resolve outstanding issues and agree to unify efforts in international and regional forums to address the common threat that threatens the Kuwaiti and Iraqi innocents.  The newspaper quoted Ghanem as saying, "There is a common interest between the two countries and the interest of security Terrorism has no religion nor identity to him, and faces Iraq challenges now will have a direct impact and reflection on us in Kuwait, what makes it imperative for the wise and sensible guide efforts to confront and fight the common threat. The Chairman of the Board of Deputies arrived Saleem al-Jubouri, the first on Tuesday, to Kuwait after receiving an official invitation, Kuwait, where he met the Pamir and the Prime Minister separately and discussed with them the security and political developments taking place in Iraq and the region, especially in general.

http://goo.gl/MIYRpo

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:00 pm