Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Iran's leadership had told Abadi no objection to the restoration of Iraq's relations wit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Iran's leadership had told Abadi no objection to the restoration of Iraq's relations wit Empty Newspaper: Iran's leadership had told Abadi no objection to the restoration of Iraq's relations wit

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Oct 2014, 2:51 pm

Newspaper: Iran's leadership had told Abadi no objection to the restoration of Iraq's relations with Saudi Arabia

10/23/2014 

Saudi newspaper revealed on Thursday that the Iranian leadership has informed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi no objection to the restoration of Iraq's relations with Saudi Arabia. The newspaper said "life" its issue today and seen by "Alsumaria News", "The Iranian leadership has informed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi no objection to the restoration of Iraq's relations with the Arab and strengthened, especially with Saudi Arabia. The newspaper added that "the Iranian leadership Abadi was informed that they do not oppose the move in the direction of the Arab countries, and establish better relations with them as the ocean, which belongs to Iraq. The newspaper quoted a member of the Expediency MP Gholam-Reza Mesbahi as saying that "the security of Iraq and Iran go hand in hand, and face Daash important for us, "adding," Tehran is ready to help Baghdad , consultancy military training and secure the weapons you need, and we are ready to send ground troops if Iraq's request that  The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi returned on Wednesday evening (October 22, 2014), to Baghdad after the end of an official visit to the Iranian capital Tehran two days during which he met with senior Iranian officials, headed by Iranian Leader Ali Khamenei and President Hassan Rohani .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:08 am