Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A military source: the American army begins to set up a military base in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A military source: the American army begins to set up a military base in Kurdistan Empty A military source: the American army begins to set up a military base in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:01 pm

A military source: the American army begins to set up a military base in Kurdistan 

Agencies - revealed a military source revealed that the American army, will begin to build a base in the area north of the city of silk capital Arbil, Kurdistan At the airport, where the existing military.

The agency quoted "Basenyoz" Kurdish on Wednesday, the source, who did not reveal his name, saying that "the management of the town Hurair told to evacuate the airport Silk military companies and the equipment in it during the week," stressing that he would be "the construction of an American military base in the framework of Washington's efforts and the coalition countries to fight Daash and countering terrorism in the region. " 

The source added that "Silk convenient airport location to set up a military base and it is possible to control the movement of insurgents in Iraq and Syria," noting that the American military has already in a war topple Saddam Hussein's regime in 2003, said it used the airport. 

The United States is leading an international coalition and the Arab world to address Daash which extend its control over vast areas in both Syria and Iraq, and seeks to expand his influence what alarmed neighboring countries. SS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm