Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The reporter B.BC speaking officially behalf of the Government Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The reporter B.BC speaking officially behalf of the Government Abadi  Empty The reporter B.BC speaking officially behalf of the Government Abadi

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Oct 2014, 9:21 am

The reporter B.BC speaking officially behalf of the Government Abadi 

Baghdad-Iraq Press October / October -25: Government sources said on Saturday, that the Prime Minister is appointed Haider al-Abadi al-Jubouri, a tributary of the media as a speaker on behalf of the government. 

The sources said, "The Prime Minister is appointed Haider al-Abadi al-Jubouri, a tributary of the media as a spokesman for the government." 

It is said that the media tributary Jubouri is a campaign of civil engineering degree from the University of Technology in Baghdad, a reporter in Arabic and English work for the BBC most of the events covered in the world's most important events in Libya and the conflict in Syria and most recently worked as a correspondent in Jordan, who is also a researcher at the the affairs of the armed groups in the Middle East and has articles in international research centers in this Con.anthy (1) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:19 pm