Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Writer" of the richest Iraqis ... with a personal amounted to 16.3 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Writer" of the richest Iraqis ... with a personal amounted to 16.3 billion dollars   Empty "Writer" of the richest Iraqis ... with a personal amounted to 16.3 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Oct 2014, 9:24 am

"Writer" of the richest Iraqis ... with a personal amounted to 16.3 billion dollars  

Revealed a Danish magazine concerned with the affairs of the world economy, and that the former Minister of Higher Education Ali al-Adeeb, and leader of the coalition of state law .. within the richest personalities in the world and the richest in Iraq, with a personal financial totaled $ 16.3 billion. 

The Danish magazine "CNN og Hoyer," that "al-Adeeb, a solution in the standings 123 behind senior businessmen in the world, the magazine said about the writer that he is the richest in Iraq, what is owned shares in a global giant and assets of companies in the global banks valued at $ 16.3 billion." 

Classified as a writer: "in the list of the world's richest men, in the standings behind the 123 business leaders in the world, and the first by an Iraqi accredited and issued by international banks reports." 

He accused the Iraqi Ali al-Adeeb Atorth in multiple transactions corruption, made ​​him the top man business in Iraq, including big business deals for the processing of colleges, institutes and universities in various types of phantom setups and change in real prices in addition to the work of the special exceptions in violation of the law of acceptances universities and falsification of documents and records of political and partisan favoritism. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:24 pm