Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defeated from the inside

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defeated from the inside Empty Defeated from the inside

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Oct 2014, 3:41 pm

Defeated from the inside

Wednesday, 29 October, 2014

Our heroes in the armed forces and the popular crowd and Mujahideen Alsaberon investigating successive victories on the remnants of the “Daash” in all arenas of confrontation. Our heroes continue to cleanse and liberate the usurped areas of abomination “Aldoaash” Altcfhirien Baathists, the ground and in the media and psychologically and militarily, and we are winning, “Daash” defeated. Acknowledges the fact that the distal and proximal except weak people, losers from the inside, traitors case history and honor those who consent to themselves that they are in a row “Daash” collapsed and who Ngeidahm military field victories. They are still writing about “Daash” like a lion invincible. To yesterday, some of them written in the strength of their diseased “Daash” floundering and our troops; they write about the power of the media, “Daash” and the weakness of us. These are Almrgevon who want to create confusion in the ranks of the Nile and high morale. They are traitors customers.
    “Daash” plans for the assassination of Champions national free call courage. Cell “Aldaashah” papers seized in one Sadoun hotels included the names of a significant number of these writers and journalists who Omaqgua “Daash” Woe writings and inform them and their activities. The list did not include the names of any of the book mercenary traitors. The publication of this list will show the final these traitors who did not remind them, “Daash” bad not determined to assassinate them. They are agents of “Daash” in the media front. Not only those of the place where the dustbin of history pursued by a curse peoples.

LINK  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:44 pm