Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accountability and justice constitute a committee to draft the final amendments to the law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Accountability and justice constitute a committee to draft the final amendments to the law Empty Accountability and justice constitute a committee to draft the final amendments to the law

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Oct 2014, 6:31 am

Accountability and justice constitute a committee to draft the final amendments to the law

Published on Fri, October 31 1 / Okrudolf 2014 10:56 

BAGHDAD / Bri Center for Media Alaraca- Network (IMN) announced that the National Commission for Accountability and Justice, the formation of a joint committee between the political blocs to prepare the final adjustments to the law in accordance with the requirements of the current stage.

The vice president of the judge's body Bakhtiar (IMN), that "the Commission agreed with the political blocs to form a committee member, and representatives of the political blocs holds the final wording of the amendments to the task of law." He pointed out that "some of the blocs, including the National begun to participate in the meetings of the Commission for the formulation of the final amendments."

The judge explained that "the amendments will be ready towards the final next Monday, and will be submitted to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to be included on the agenda for discussion and proceed with their approval."Pointing out that "the purpose of the formation of the joint committee is to ensure that the new amendments passed in the House of Representatives."

Supreme National Commission for Accountability and Justice agreed yesterday, with the Supreme Judicial Council to form a joint committee to look into the proposed amendments to the law in order to achieve community justice according to the Constitution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...-10-31-10-56-19

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:02 am