Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Sahlani: Parliament's budget in 2015 will reach the mid-December next

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sahlani: Parliament's budget in 2015 will reach the mid-December next Empty Sahlani: Parliament's budget in 2015 will reach the mid-December next

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Oct 2014, 2:05 pm

Sahlani: Parliament's budget in 2015 will reach the mid-December next

31/10/2014 19:46

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: MP for the Reform Movement Hilal Sahlani, Friday, confirmed that the government has promised Parliament to send the budget in 2015 in the middle of next month the 12th, pointing out that the budget of 2014 and all of them were spent on the basis of 1/12 advances ministerial and military expenses.
    Said Sahlani for "tomorrow's Press," after hosting the Minister of Finance and Minister of Oil and Planning in Parliament, "The minister indicated to us that the 2014 budget spent before approving advances ministerial and military expenses," noting that "the 2014 budget will be sent to Parliament in the coming days only to Taboubha and clarify the joints money that has been spent by the final accounts. "
    He added that "the government has promised Parliament to send the budget in 2015 in Mtansv month 12 until Parliament begins legal action to read and vote on them," noting that "the 2014 budget saw a large deficit because of the conditions experienced by Iraq, which led in 2014 budget consumption on the basis of 1/12."
    It is noteworthy that the state budget has become material for debate and the exchange of accusations between all the political blocs, was returned to the Council of Ministers to make adjustments to some of its clauses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sahlani: Parliament's budget in 2015 will reach the mid-December next Empty Re: Sahlani: Parliament's budget in 2015 will reach the mid-December next

Post by Neno Sat 01 Nov 2014, 10:24 pm

Ok, holding y'all to mid December to do this.... Twisted Evil

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:38 pm