Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Judge Munir Haddad refuses any political mediations to compromise on the issue of al-Maliki

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Judge Munir Haddad refuses any political mediations to compromise  on the issue of al-Maliki Empty Judge Munir Haddad refuses any political mediations to compromise on the issue of al-Maliki

Post by wciappetta Sat 01 Nov 2014, 5:20 pm

Judge Munir Haddad refuses any political mediations to compromise 
    on the issue of al-Maliki

Agency eighth dayNovember 1, 2014,

Judge Munir Haddad refuses any political mediations to compromise on the issue of al-Maliki

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Revealed a senior political source, the existence of political mediations on Judge Munir Haddad to cede recent lawsuit filed against Vice President Nuri al-Maliki.

The source said in an interview ((eighth day)) that "al-Maliki contacted some political parties in order to mediate him on a lawsuit filed by Judge Munir Haddad against him, adding that al-Maliki is trying to address the issue as soon as possible, especially after exposure Judge Haddad to try the latest assassination in central Baghdad two days ago.

The source added, that Judge Smith rejected all political mediations to drop the call filed against former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

The Judge Munir Haddad filed a lawsuit against Nuri al-Maliki threatened with death. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Judge Munir Haddad refuses any political mediations to compromise  on the issue of al-Maliki Empty Re: Judge Munir Haddad refuses any political mediations to compromise on the issue of al-Maliki

Post by weslin3 Sat 01 Nov 2014, 5:37 pm

Uh Oh Maliki! Should have ran to S. America.  freak

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:42 am