Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Peshmerga intervention to Kobanî

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Peshmerga intervention to Kobanî Empty Peshmerga intervention to Kobanî

Post by wciappetta Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Peshmerga intervention to Kobanî 

((Eighth day))

Crossed the Turkish territory and the Peshmerga forces entered the province Kobanî Kurdish units to help in its defense.

He said that the Peshmerga fighter of the Peshmerga forces crossed from Turkey to Kobanî, to help defeat the elements "Daash."

For his part, said the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, quoting reliable sources, that a number of vehicles that carry the Peshmerga forces and materiel, entered into Kobanî from Tel barley area, accompanied by dozens of Peshmerga forces.

In turn, said, "Abu Ibrahim," field commander of what is known as the "revolutionaries of tenderness," The Peshmerga forces, entered the Kobanî from Tel barley dawn Saturday.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:58 am