Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: the Peshmerga forces to protect Kirkuk will not accept the entry of Iraqi army

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kurdistan: the Peshmerga forces to protect Kirkuk will not accept the entry of Iraqi army Empty Kurdistan: the Peshmerga forces to protect Kirkuk will not accept the entry of Iraqi army

Post by wciappetta Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:55 am

Kurdistan: the Peshmerga forces to protect Kirkuk will not accept the entry of Iraqi army

• Agency eighth day
    • November 2, 2014, 12:17
    • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    • 80 Reading

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kirkuk _ ((eighth day))

The leadership of the Kurdistan Democratic Party official in the city of Kirkuk, Salah bucket, said on Sunday that the Peshmerga forces are responsible to protect Kirkuk will not accept in any way enter the Iraqi army troops into the city.

A bucket in an interview seen ((eighth day)), it said that "the Peshmerga forces are protecting Kirkuk will not accept in any way enter the Iraqi army troops into the city."

He added that "there are other places in need of the Iraqi army to liberate," stressing that "the Peshmerga forces repelled several attacks on Daash Kirkuk, and the Peshmerga forces in full combat readiness to defend the region."

The governor said Raed Salah al-Din al-Jubouri, earlier on, "and there is coordination between the military forces in his province and the Peshmerga forces in Kirkuk to cleanse the area of ​​the hole and tighten their grip on the link between the two provinces bridge opening."

T. ( ST )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You cannot blame the guy. He doesn't want to take a chance on kirkuk since the kurds now control it.  Yet there is coordinated activity between general Iraqi forces and the Peshmerga which is very  good to see....

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:35 am