Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Absence of a new law is the most prominent obstacle toward development of private banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Absence of a new law is the most prominent obstacle toward development of private banks Empty Absence of a new law is the most prominent obstacle toward development of private banks

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Mar 2013, 3:17 pm

Absence of a new law is the most prominent obstacle toward development of private banks

10/03/2013 13:29:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The economic expert, Salam Smeisim said, “What is hindering the advancing of the private banks in Iraq is the absence of a new law regulating their work.”

She added in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / today 10, March that “The Iraqi private banks are restricted by ancient laws and regulations, which prevent them from exercising their banking process because these laws prove the central control over the economy, while the current time requires openness and dealing with the economy market system.”

She noted, “The strategic work of the Convention, signed between Iraq and the United States, regarding the financial aspect is subject to government’s instructions to the competent authorities to implement them.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:07 pm