Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Do not resolve the dispute with the province files behind the delay in sendin

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: Do not resolve the dispute with the province files behind the delay in sendin Empty Parliamentary Finance: Do not resolve the dispute with the province files behind the delay in sendin

Post by day dreamer Sat 22 Nov 2014, 9:30 am

Parliamentary Finance: Do not resolve the dispute with the province files behind the delay in sending the budget in 2015

•   Agency eighth day
    • November 22, 2014, 12:59

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Parliamentary Finance Committee attributed the reasons for delay in sending the budget in 2015 so far to resolve the dispute with the lack of the region and the quantities of oil produced and imports files, as well as a decline in the price of a barrel of oil, which depends upon the state treasury is essential.

He noted the Commission's decision Rashid Ahmed Haj to the possibility of crossing the gap in the event of increased amounts of the Kurdistan region of exports, as he emphasized the Budget Committee member Abdul Jabbar Creator that next year's budget will focus on security expenses, as well as solve the financial problems.

It is scheduled to testify next March approve the 2015 budget, in light of the leaks revealed near the deadline to send the budget of the Council of Ministers the draft to parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:54 am