Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Parliamentary Finance: Finance told us the arrival of 2015 budget early next month

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A member of the Parliamentary Finance: Finance told us the arrival of 2015 budget early next month Empty A member of the Parliamentary Finance: Finance told us the arrival of 2015 budget early next month

Post by day dreamer Sat 22 Nov 2014, 11:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]

Sunday,  November 23, 2014 07:40[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [Baghdad-Line]
    Said a member of the financial budget, on Saturday, said that "the Ministry of Finance told us the arrival of 2015 budget early next month.
    Showed Magda Tamimi told all of Iraq [where] that "intervention by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari when he has hosted in the House of Representatives said he will send the budget in 2015 in the first week of December."
     She added that "there will be a press conference in case it is not sending the financial budget in the first week of next month, according to the promise made ​​by the finance minister told parliament, noting that we are counting on the official books and we'll see how much will be the size of the budget deficit."
    The Finance Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, said last Wednesday that the government was currently preparing the budget in 2015 ".
    As said, the House of Representatives decision Imad Youkhana Yako, last Thursday, "The government has promised us to send the budget in 2015 the beginning or middle of next month or during December," adding that "in the event of non-arrival of the budget in 2015 to the Parliament can not be the House of Representatives to begin the legislative Batlth."
    The Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said that "the price of oil is expected calculated in building the financial budget for 2015 would estimate at $ 80 per barrel," .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:43 am