Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani of the Kurdistan region will visit Baghdad next Wednesday

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani of the Kurdistan region will visit Baghdad next Wednesday Empty Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani of the Kurdistan region will visit Baghdad next Wednesday

Post by day dreamer Sat 22 Nov 2014, 11:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Published on Sunday, November 23 2 / November 2014 10:14

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) MP for the coalition of state law, Hisham al-Suhail, the Kurdish side to accept the centrist solutions in agreement with the center.

Said Suhail's (IMN), "The initial agreement with the center needs to be a waiver of both parties to reach radical solutions in the interest of all Iraqis."

The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari last week to grant the region of $ 50 million as a down payment of salaries of employees of the province.

Suhail and pointed to "the need to restore the financial amounts center in the region, out of the current financial crisis and to find common points that will return Iraq to its former economic status."

Icheraly that [size=32]Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani of the Kurdistan region will visit Baghdad next Wednesday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr][/size]

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani of the Kurdistan region will visit Baghdad next Wednesday Empty Re: Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani of the Kurdistan region will visit Baghdad next Wednesday

Post by day dreamer Sun 23 Nov 2014, 9:09 pm

Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani of the Kurdistan region will visit Baghdad next Wednesday

interested to see what comes out of this meeting ...

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:34 am