Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet decisions Session No. 13 on 09/12/2014

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cabinet decisions Session No. 13 on 09/12/2014 Empty Cabinet decisions Session No. 13 on 09/12/2014

Post by day dreamer Tue 09 Dec 2014, 9:52 am

Cabinet decisions Session No. 13 on 09/12/2014

12/09/2014 16:06 

Cabinet held its thirteenth normal in Baghdad (Tuesday, December 9, 2014) under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi, and issued by the Council following decisions:
    1. to approve the extension of the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (535) for the year 2013 to the end of 2015, and not later than the last extension (3 years), and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the preparation of audited the names of the employees covered by the decision.
    2. To approve the amendment Akiem stamp duty cut and relative contained in the table (a) facilities linking book and the Ministry of Finance / Budget Department with a number (7508), dated 07/10/2014 proposal of the Ministry of Finance whenever necessary and what is dictated by the economic changes that does not exceed the cumulative increase rates of inflation, based on the provisions of Article (37) of the Stamp Duty Law No. (71) for the year 2012.
    3. Approval to authorize the Minister of Electricity power to direct contracting exception of the Implementing Regulations of government contracts (2) for the year 2014 referrals and limits of the powers of the cases in which the display it does not exceed 70% of the value of import of the subject matching the specifications required to be a national domestic manufacturing the actual rate at least 25%, and the adoption of another contract with the ministry of this article, either cases in which it offers to be more than the ratio mentioned above instructions are applied on them.
    4. Approval of the draft law amending the Income Tax Act No. (113) for the year 1982, the auditor by the State Council, and forwarded to the House of Representatives, according to the provisions of Article (61 / item I) and (80 / second item) of the Constitution, with taking into consideration the opinion of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.
    5. Approval by the Ministry of Finance and insurance amount (1,000,000,000) dinars, only billion dinars to the Council of Nineveh province in the form of an advance, in order to repay the owed by the province earlier debts and ensure the continuity of the follow-up activities and duties required level, that is the settlement amount of the advance fundamentalist After the issuance of the federal budget for the year / 2014 law.
    6. Approval by the Ministry of Finance and the release of the remaining half of the petro-dollar allocations approved by the Council of Ministers in a previous session of the province of Basra.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:40 am