Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi economic center questioned the possibility to cover the budget deficit unless it improves oi

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraqi economic center questioned the possibility to cover the budget deficit unless it improves oi Empty Iraqi economic center questioned the possibility to cover the budget deficit unless it improves oi

Post by wciappetta Sun 21 Dec 2014, 6:59 am

21/12/2014 08:54 GMT

Iraqi economic center questioned the possibility to cover the budget deficit unless it improves oil prices

Follow-up - and babysit 

- questioned Economic Information Center, the possibility of covering the proposed federal budget deficit for 2015, of up to 36 trillion dinars, unless improved oil prices.

The president of the Economic Media Center Dergham Mohammed Ali, in a press statement, said that "the budgets of the past years have seen a digitally deficit only, and is not realistic, because the real revenue difference compared Baltkhmona, while the current year deficit is likely to be true and that it is difficult to be covered in this value within traditional tools of government. "

He pointed out that "the domestic and international debt very limited capacity in case relied upon, and that he can not actually cover more than 7 to 8 trillion, while the rest, it will be a deficit in the budget of the hard covering."

He expressed the hope "offering more practical alternatives to reduce or bridge the budget deficit with attempts to reduce it to the minimum." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pump it! Problem solved....

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:22 pm