Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China stands ready to assist Russia economically

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

China stands ready to assist Russia economically  Empty China stands ready to assist Russia economically

Post by wciappetta Tue 23 Dec 2014, 8:08 am

This Russia policy is a sticky wicket as both the west and Russia have a vested interest in economic dealings with China and unless the west has the stamina to apply restrictions with China, Russia still has a way out. China has its own global appetite  and oil resources are paramount as well as dethroning the dollar with its political and military advantages. Such an arrangement has China and Russia joined at the hip...

China stands ready to assist Russia economically 

China stands ready to assist Russia economically News Source: Ali Abd al-SalmanSection: 

Page economicDecember 23, 2014 6:59 

The Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi and his country's readiness to help Russia economically if they need it, but he stressed that Beijing was confident of Moscow's ability to overcome the current economic problems.

Chinese Foreign Minister's remarks came in the light of the current economic difficulties faced by Russia with the decline in the national currency exchange rate of the ruble associated with a decline in oil prices in global markets, the ruble fell by 45% against the dollar this year, facing a big drop in particular at the beginning of last week.

Wang Yi said in remarks published by the official newspaper "China Daily" on Monday, December 22 / December that Russia has "wisdom" to overcome these difficulties, Abizaid said, "If I need the Russian side, we will give the necessary assistance within the scope of our capabilities," noting that both countries will help the other constantly, did not give additional details.

Chinese economists predicted that Russia is facing economic difficulties as a result of sanctions and restrictions that have been imposed by the West in an attempt to force Russia to change its policy, which is contrary tendencies.

He suggested Chinese Commerce Minister Chen Deming, who also spoke at the weekend to increase the use of the Chinese currency in business dealings with Russia in the face of falling ruble to ensure safe and reliable trade.

China, Russia and linking diplomatic and economic relations document, especially in the energy sector, and the company "Gazprom" has signed with the Chinese national oil and gas company " CNPC ", last May on the deal is long overdue for the supply of 38 billion cubic meters of Russian gas from eastern Siberia to China for thirty years under the terms of satisfying

http://burathanews.com/news/255434.html

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:12 pm