Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Economic reason to support the Iraqi dinar and remove him from the effects of the budget deficit

Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Economic reason to support the Iraqi dinar and remove him from the effects of the budget deficit

Post by Proven on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 8:10 pm

29/12/2014 01:35

BAGHDAD / Source News / ..
called economist Rashid al-Hilali, on Monday, the
government and the Parliament to support the Iraqi dinar and remove him from the effects of the budget deficit.

He told al-Hilali / Source News / "The Iraqi dinar may be affected by emotion budget by economic reports and this requires the government and the parliament backing to face any possible decline."

"The middle class and poor are only to be affected by the decline of the Iraqi dinar. They have to put the mechanics of a slide in the side effects," explaining that "the economic situation in Iraq wobbling because of internal and external factors
and there are parties working on the exploitation of the budget deficit in order to raise the price of the dinar" .

Hilali promised: "The government went about raising taxes on water, electricity, fuel and other" comes in the interests of the wealthy class and not in the interests of the general public. "

The parliamentary Finance Committee, has confirmed Majaraazm government to impose taxes on certain public services such as electricity, water, fuel and high Kmarkip fees on imports, especially electrical appliances, to reduce 2015.anthy / 19 p budget deficit

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fl-news.net%2Findex.php%2Feconomy%2F67022.html&sandbox=1

day dreamer

Re: Economic reason to support the Iraqi dinar and remove him from the effects of the budget deficit

Post by day dreamer on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 8:30 pm

there are parties working on the exploitation of the budget deficit in order to raise the price of the dinar"

Love seeing it in print! thumbs2

dizzydee

Re: Economic reason to support the Iraqi dinar and remove him from the effects of the budget deficit

Post by dizzydee on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 8:58 pm

Thanks daydreamer, I likey too

GWT54
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 11:03 pm

Looking good !!!

beverly508
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by beverly508 on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 7:34 am

yeppers!!!!

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by lonelyintexas on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 9:19 am

Thanks DD,
Yes it is good to see in print.
LIT

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 10:50 am

@day dreamer wrote:there are parties working on the exploitation of the budget deficit in order to raise the price of the dinar"

Love seeing it in print! thumbs2
Solution, raise the purchasing power! You thats the exploitation of those parties.

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 11:06 am

Throughout the years we have never seen wording like that talking about the dinar; from them anyway. lol

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 11:23 am

@weslin3 wrote:Throughout the years we have never seen wording like that talking about the dinar; from them anyway. lol

Where you been, only reason I been here cause it has been said so many times over the years.

lol
Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Post by lol on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:00 pm

i like those words.......especially when it right before the other article mentioning the 7th and 8th renovation of payments......i just hope this time it's a recipe for dinarv stew!  thumbs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:59 am

Current date/time is Sun 11 Dec 2016, 3:59 am