Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Leader of the Supreme Council, "al-Maliki supporters granting 200 post proxy before his departure fr

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Leader of the Supreme Council, "al-Maliki supporters granting 200 post proxy before his departure fr Empty Leader of the Supreme Council, "al-Maliki supporters granting 200 post proxy before his departure fr

Post by day dreamer Mon 12 Jan 2015, 4:30 am

Leader of the Supreme Council, "al-Maliki supporters granting 200 post proxy before his departure from power

•  Agency eighth day
    • January 12, 2015, 12:49

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Revealed the leader of the Supreme Islamic Council and a member bloc citizen Fadi al-Shammari, for the former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki appointed 200 people from his followers in important positions proxy, before leaving office Payam.

Al-Shammari said in a statement reported for ((eighth day)) that "the owners of the role in the current joints government institutions and departments, through the appointment of people subordinate to him by proxy," adding that "the former prime minister has the backing of more than 200 post proxy for people subordinate to him, including the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and Central Bank and the Bretton Alsaaaan prisoners and martyrs. "

Shammari said that "al-Maliki assigned these positions a few days before he left for the seat of government, ie, as head of the caretaker government, and therefore this is a violation of the Iraqi Constitution and the law," noting that "the Commission equilibrium state institutions that formed the current government, will review all of these appointments." (AA)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Mheat1
    Mheat1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Leader of the Supreme Council, "al-Maliki supporters granting 200 post proxy before his departure fr Empty Re: Leader of the Supreme Council, "al-Maliki supporters granting 200 post proxy before his departure fr

Post by Mheat1 Mon 12 Jan 2015, 5:07 am

Well, I guest that this will have to be fix.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Leader of the Supreme Council, "al-Maliki supporters granting 200 post proxy before his departure fr Empty Re: Leader of the Supreme Council, "al-Maliki supporters granting 200 post proxy before his departure fr

Post by Neno Mon 12 Jan 2015, 7:57 am

Mheat1 wrote:Well, I guest that this will have to be fix.
    Especially the CBI GOVERNOR.

Aftr that and no RV with ample amount of time and not a easily reason, I might would have to start rethinking my holdings.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Mon 12 Jan 2015, 8:44 am

Oh lordy....I dont wanna think about that...yet
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 12 Jan 2015, 8:50 am

mochasmom wrote:Oh lordy....I dont wanna think about that...yet
    Guess I need to becareful wording for those easily worried...lol
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 12 Jan 2015, 8:52 am

swap for dong ..lol
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 12 Jan 2015, 8:55 am

duck2000 wrote:swap for dong ..lol
    Could call it the "dong swap" movement. laugh
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:33 am

Neno wrote:
    Especially the CBI GOVERNOR.

Aftr that and no RV with ample amount of time and not a easily reason, I  might would have to start rethinking my holdings.
    Abadi Office: Committee will raise the balance of the names of the agents in two weeks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:47 pm