Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Washington and Baghdad are preparing for an attack on a Mosul

Washington and Baghdad are preparing for an attack on a Mosul

Post by wciappetta on Fri 23 Jan 2015, 7:28 am

Newspaper: Washington and Baghdad are preparing for an attack on a Mosul 

Friday 23 January 2 / January 2015 08:42 M t 
Twilight News / 

Wall Street Journal confirmed that the United States and Iraq are preparing for an attack by the summer to restore the city of Mosul, which was seized by "Daash" organization in the month of June.

Gen. Lloyd Austin Central Command, the US military commander told the newspaper that the preparations include the selection and training of military units of the planned attack and cut supply lines to the militant group's fighters.

Mosul is the largest city in the "Caliphate State" alleged announced by the organization in an area stretching across the border from northern Iraq to the east of Syria.

And waging an international coalition led by the United States air strikes against targets to regulate "Daash" in Iraq and Syria, including 16 strike since Wednesday centered on Mosul.

The newspaper quoted Austin as saying that Iraqi forces must be ready before the start of the attack.

He added that he had not yet decided if he would recommend that US ground forces accompanied by Iraqi units in the attack on Mosul.

Austin told the newspaper that the two divisions of Iraqi women are expected to Tcoda forces would fight to restore the connector. 

The newspaper quoted military officials as saying that the US troops will receive training for a period ranging from four to six weeks.

Current date/time is Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:40 am