Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: reply to observations budget next week

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: reply to observations budget next week Empty Parliamentary Finance: reply to observations budget next week

Post by day dreamer Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Published on Thursday, 22 January  2015 10:37 Written by: Mohammed Saleem
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - Parliamentary Finance Committee promised on Thursday to respond to the remarks made ​​on the 2015 budget early next week.

A member of the Committee Faleh sari's ( IMN ), that "the Commission is nearing completion of the private all the comments made ​​on the budget reply, formally, as well as respond to the observations of Representatives of the individual and the legal reason that called for taking out or refund."

Sarees and continued that "the most prominent of these observations try to increase the grades and missions outside of Iraq, as well as reasons not to include the oil agreement between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region."

Parliamentary Finance Committee, Center for breaking news and revealed earlier, it received 500 Note on the budget bill.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 am