Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US ready for the Liberation of Mosul, with the participation of two divisions of the Iraqi army

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

US ready for the Liberation of Mosul, with the participation of two divisions of the Iraqi army Empty US ready for the Liberation of Mosul, with the participation of two divisions of the Iraqi army

Post by wciappetta Fri 23 Jan 2015, 6:38 pm

US ready for the Liberation of Mosul, with the participation of two divisions of the Iraqi army

January 23, 2015, 12:53 

Central Command announced the US Army, the start of preparations for the battle to liberate Mosul, according to its leader Lloyd Austin.

Austin has been confirmed to the newspaper "The Wall Street Journal," the US, that the beginning of next summer, will see a large-attack to regain control of the province to organize "Daash."

He explained that the preparations include the selection and training of military units, cutting supply lines to the organization, pointing to the need for the readiness of Iraqi forces before the start of the attack, revealing the involvement of his force of two divisions Iraqi women in battle.

It seemed the international coalition led by the United States, the most serious in its war on the organization "Daash" in Iraq over the past few days, after the announcement of the death of the organization's leader in Anbar Abu Anas al-Samarrai, aerial bombing of Air Alliance, and the implementation of more than 16 air strike on the strongholds " Daash "mostly in Mosul

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

US ready for the Liberation of Mosul, with the participation of two divisions of the Iraqi army Empty Re: US ready for the Liberation of Mosul, with the participation of two divisions of the Iraqi army

Post by wciappetta Fri 23 Jan 2015, 6:40 pm

I doubt the guy announced the timing unless it's a ruse .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:34 am