Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon: "Daash" lost 700 kilometers of land seized in Iraq

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Pentagon: "Daash" lost 700 kilometers of land seized in Iraq Empty Pentagon: "Daash" lost 700 kilometers of land seized in Iraq

Post by wciappetta Sat 24 Jan 2015, 3:43 pm

Pentagon: "Daash" lost 700 kilometers of land seized in Iraq

Washington-Iraq-Presse January -24:

Pentagon figures showed that the organization "Daash" which only 1% of the 55 thousand square kilometers so far lost 700 square kilometers of land in Iraq was dominated by 2014.

He acknowledged Pentagon spokesman John Kirby as "a small percentage it."

He added that "this square kilometers, which regained the majority Kurdish forces in northern Iraq is a" significant areas for the organization, the cities and populated areas. "

Kirby said, that "extremist organization is often on the defensive," he said: "We no longer see him trying to control more territory, but protects its ways of communication."

He pointed out that "the organization Bjend children to fight or carry out suicide attacks, which could mean that they suffer many problems."

According to Pentagon figures, the Peshmerga forces, controls about 56 thousand square kilometers, as Iraqi forces were in control of 77 thousand square kilometers.

The US leadership pointed to the need to re-arming the Iraqi army and organize a counter-attack before his widely to expel the organization from areas dominated by Iraq in the past year.

Since the eighth of August, coalition forces launched about two thousand air strike against "Daash" of which more than 1,600 carried out by fighter jets or unmanned US drone.

It is estimated the US military death toll in the ranks of the organization about 6000 element, but the Pentagon did not officially confirm this figure.

The Peshmerga forces had seized control, Wednesday, on one of the areas north of Mosul. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:08 pm