Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Saleh: increased oil production is the only solution for Iraq in the face of price fluctuations

wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh - Saleh: increased oil production is the only solution for Iraq in the face of price fluctuations Empty Saleh: increased oil production is the only solution for Iraq in the face of price fluctuations

Post by wciappetta on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 6:25 am

Saleh: increased oil production is the only solution for Iraq in the face of price fluctuations

Brother - Baghdad

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said Tuesday that "raise oil exports, however, the only variable Iraq to counter fluctuations in market prices."

Saleh said in a press release seen for News Agency (et) that "the budget subject to the source of yield and the one which is the oil and oil prices related to market decisions, not Iraq decisions," noting that "the only Almtgier which, however, Iraq is to raise production exports to address the problem of market volatility."

"The Iraqi state has taken into consideration all the unfavorable conditions, noting Pour the priorities in spending in the forefront of the war against terrorism and the liberation of Iraq from Daash gangs second brigades are employees' salaries and then come other things, respectively."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
beverly508
beverly508
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Saleh - Saleh: increased oil production is the only solution for Iraq in the face of price fluctuations Empty Re: Saleh: increased oil production is the only solution for Iraq in the face of price fluctuations

Post by beverly508 on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 10:46 am

well they have got enough oil, that´s for sure
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Saleh - Saleh: increased oil production is the only solution for Iraq in the face of price fluctuations Empty Re: Saleh: increased oil production is the only solution for Iraq in the face of price fluctuations

Post by Neno on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 3:27 pm

Need to add oil infrastructure to the list some how. I see the last paragraph doesn't list this as they have other priorities prior to the oil prices going down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2019, 8:23 pm