Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Planning to adopt economic and administrative reforms

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Planning to adopt economic and administrative reforms Empty Planning to adopt economic and administrative reforms

Post by day dreamer Sat 31 Jan 2015, 6:04 pm

Planning to adopt economic and administrative reforms

1/2/2015 0:00

Against the backdrop of budget approval
       Baghdad Ahmed Abed Rabbo
      Plans to the Ministry of Planning send mid-February, the current package of economic and administrative reforms to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, is currently working in coordination with the Ministry of Finance to issue instructions and implementation of the items listed in the General Budget Law.
    The director of the Office of the Prime Minister, Dr. Mahdi Keywords for "morning": that the ministry is working on a package of administrative and economic reforms will be presented to the Council of Ministers. As explained ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi's (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that the Ministry of Planning and Finance will work after the publication of the budget law in the official newspaper of the process of issuing instructions to be executed, adding that the ministry will issue a package of economic laws, including consumer protection and national product and instructions imposed taxes approved in the budget, where it will have a significant impact in strengthening the foundations of the national economy.
    He added that the draft budget need to issue instructions from the Ministry of Planning and Finance to implement many of its provisions, including the establishment of a Higher Council for Reconstruction and federal council will have a future positive effects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Planning to adopt economic and administrative reforms Empty Re: Planning to adopt economic and administrative reforms

Post by Screwball Sat 31 Jan 2015, 7:07 pm

I'd say these will be ready for the 12 th!

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:48 pm