Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Central Bank offers 5 proposals to support the economy and agrees to cover overseas banks dollar acc

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank offers 5 proposals to support the economy and agrees to cover overseas banks dollar acc Empty Central Bank offers 5 proposals to support the economy and agrees to cover overseas banks dollar acc

Post by lonelyintexas Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Central Bank building one independent bodies in accordance with the Iraqi constitution ..

Central Bank offers 5 proposals to support the economy and agrees to cover overseas banks dollar accounts

Author: ASJ 
    Editor: RS, SHS 02.01.2015 4:52 p.m.number of readings: 134 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Central Bank of Iraq, announced on Sunday, taking five resolutions for "support" the development of the Iraqi economy, and confirmed his agreement to cover bank accounts abroad to "US dollar" to cover imports, and while stressing the importance of "accelerating" legislation Deposit Insurance Act, hailed the formation of a committee to reconsider the restructuring benefits.

The bank said in a statement released today, and received (range Press), a copy of which was "in line with the central bank's tasks and responsibilities in supporting the development and stimulate the Iraqi economy, the Bank took a number of decisions, including the approval of the appointment of a representative for the Council of the central bank's management of banks."

The bank said that among its "approval of the Central Bank to cover the bank accounts abroad in US dollars to cover imports of customers and for other purposes without the need to pass a window sell the currency at the Central Bank of Iraq."

The bank continued valuable statement, that "the bank takes control of such operations within the mechanism of a simplified and transparent with the development of the creation of capacities and capabilities plan to activate documentary credits instead of the current method and coordination with the banks in this regard."

Bank and stressed "the need to expedite the enactment of the Deposit Insurance Law, and to recommend to the government to accept the state's institutions of instruments issued by private banks as well as the receipt of taxes and fees in favor of the government."

The bank pointed out that "the formation of a committee to reconsider the structure of benefits, including expanding the provision of credit and liquidity." 

The Iraqi Central Bank announced last week, to take the necessary measures to boost liquidity in the banking system, while decided to facilitate the procedures for the sale of foreign currency "to sustain the exchange rate,"

The Central Bank of Iraq, had announced (18/01/2015), that the financial reserves of Iraq and a half times the equivalent of twice the money supply, they returned it was "best rates" in the countries of the world, as he emphasized that Iraqi financial institutions are "unable" to cover the deficit financial, stressed the need to re-examine the structure of the budget and spending and diversify sources of income and achieve investment more broadly to address the decline in oil prices.

The study estimated that the local government banks' capital reached until October of 2012, the last end, a total of 754 billion dinars, compared with more than four billion dinars for private banks, and investment balances in banks operating in Iraq recorded up to 10/31/2012, a sum nearly six billion dinars (5.947), the share of government banks which amounted to 4.929 billion, compared to 1.018 billion for private banks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Central Bank offers 5 proposals to support the economy and agrees to cover overseas banks dollar acc Empty Re: Central Bank offers 5 proposals to support the economy and agrees to cover overseas banks dollar acc

Post by Neno Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:18 pm

For me and even tho I was sent this this morning from another site (anytime you have to log into a site to read it, there is a agenda) that manipulated it changing the wording, lonelyintexas has provided the original here and it reads to me as like the global acceptance is being worked on. I like it now, even the manipulation one would make you run out and buy more, this original is still revealing the Central Banks getting ready to be global. Nice post lit and thanks, I looked and looked for it this morning for at least a hour and I cleaned it up some for you.... geek

This paragraph below was my favorite.

The bank said that among its "approval of the Central Bank to cover the bank accounts abroad in US dollars, to cover imports of customers, and for other purposes without the need to pass a window sell the currency at the Central Bank of Iraq."
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Central Bank offers 5 proposals to support the economy and agrees to cover overseas banks dollar acc Empty Re: Central Bank offers 5 proposals to support the economy and agrees to cover overseas banks dollar acc

Post by mbryan Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:28 pm

The Central Bank of Iraq, had announced (18/01/2015), that the financial reserves of Iraq and a half times the equivalent of twice the money supply Is this meaning half of two times meaning 3 times the money supply? 
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:17 pm

Hard to say mbryan IMHO. I mean i try to only listen to the CBI but I got to wait until they get a new governor. To much is said.

Let me add that the EC minister said right after VII was lifted  the reserves alone would cover 2.50:1 ok, he is not the CBI GOVERNOR but at that time we learned that the EC  and FC were arguing what to do cause Iraq had been awarded 100% sovereignty which was unexpected by the IMF, and mochasmom, thats when the game changed. Then just couple weeks ago the CBI says 1 and half times and now, say twice times. So this is just what I wanted to add as I'm waiting on the new governor cause he will be in control.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Could this be Ali's plan for Dinar Trade to become a "facilitator" to redeem dinar?  Anyone have any idea?

The bank said that among its "approval of the Central Bank to cover the bank accounts abroad in US dollars, to cover imports of customers, and for other purposes without the need to pass a window sell the currency at the Central Bank of Iraq."
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:04 pm

he was NEVER going to be a "facilitator" f0r iraq he never dealt in iraq or would be allowed too!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:33 pm

Correct, with the financial rules changes/set of Iraq, Dinar Trade was a buy and sell company so, that would be insider stuff which would prevent that.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:28 pm

duck2000 wrote:he was NEVER going to be a "facilitator" f0r iraq he never dealt in iraq or would be allowed too!

What do you think is meant by "other purposes"?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 am