Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
ahill
fonz1951
zimi31
7 posters

Treasury Vaults Response To Questions Ask

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Treasury Vaults Response To Questions Ask - Page 2 Empty Treasury Vaults Response To Questions Ask

Post by Neno Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Gang,

Roger sent these over 2 hours ago. I been busy but just wanted you all to know he jumped on this and sent responses ASAP! I truly feel these responses will calm the situation for many. ~Neno

Today at 1:13 PM  
    Tommy,

Here are Treasury Vault's responses to the questions presented:

Q)  Will there be cash-in offices?

TV Response:  Yes, and more... Will be making a complete announcement of the "more" statement within two weeks.  Please keep close to your information source as we will be providing information to them soon.

Q) What are the fees / spread?

TV Response:  Treasury Vault is transparent with all pricing and fees.  Prior to any transaction, Treasury Vault ensures all customers are aware of fees and final amounts.  Should a massive revaluation occur with the IQD, Treasury Vault will set a fixed fee per million IQD.  We don't expect that amount to exceed anything previously published by other well-known dinar dealers.  

Q) What locations will be available for Treasury Vault cash-in offices?  

TV Response:  Treasury Vault will provide a few select cash-in locations, and will be announcing another options for all concerned that will make liquidation in the event of any major currency changes a simple process for everyone.  Please be patient as we expect to provide that information within two weeks.

Q) What are the procedures for walk-ins?

TV Response:  Treasury Vault will be providing procedures at the appropriate time. We will be making an announcement shortly that will provide some details for a better way for everyone to cash-in quickly.  We anticipate our solution to this massive liquidation problem will be received extremely well as we have put over two years into this solution, and have finally found a way to safely and quickly help everyone exchange their currency in the event of any major move in currency.

Q)  After a exchange rate change can I/we mail in Dinar in exchange for gold or other metals? If so, whats the process? -shaun

TV Response:  Treasury Vault makes a market in both foreign currencies and precious metals.  In order to comply with all federal rules and regulations, Treasury Vault will need to purchase (in US Dollars) the foreign currency provided by the customer, then sell the desired precious metal (i.e. gold, silver, etc.) to the customer at the going rate based on the daily spot price.  So, two separate transactions will take place, but Treasury Vault can handle both for the customer.  Federal regulatory requirements require two separate transactions to happen.

(This question was similar but he wanted still the answers to the second part I will bold)

Q)  Same question on the Gold for Dinar after Rate Change. Would like to add: If answer is yes then would like to know exchange rate ( Dinar to Gold)how much we can exchange at a time, and procedure.
    Thanks -Pig-Pen

TV Response:  Treasury Vault bases all precious metals pricing on the going daily spot price of the desired metal.  There is no limit on amounts purchased, but based on immediate supply and demand, there may be delays in delivery of the desired precious metal (i.e. gold).  The procedure would be as stated above in the previous question and answer.... sell dinar through Treasury Vault, receive US Dollar value for the dinar, then purchase of customer's desired amount of gold at the daily going rate above spot, then finally wait for delivery from the chosen product (i.e. gold, silver, etc.) and product type (i.e. bullion or collectible coin, bullion bars, etc.) mint Treasury Vault works closely with.

Q)  If you have an exchange office we will exchange in Texas, if not will TV have an office in Washington State. 

TV Response:  Treasury Vault has exclusive connections both with sources that will allow direct shipment of currency to Iraq, and a private depository that holds currency for individuals and corporations.  There will be much more to come in relation to the last comment that will make it easy for everyone to obtain an expedited liquidation regardless of location.  State-by-state locations will be obsolete with this new information to come out within the next two weeks.

Q)  If TV needs an office in Washington State we can help him out up here or run it. -Pinoy10

TV Response:  Treasury Vault will not need an office in any given state, but is willing to work with any company or qualified and motivated individuals desirous to be a part of something special.  Again, more will be coming out shortly.

Q)  Will just need to know were to cash in. -Randy

TV Response:  There will be a limited number of locations and dealers who will actually be able to help you in this effort.  Treasury Vault has developed a relationship directly with our Iraqi suppliers that will be able to provide almost immediate liquidation to anyone interested.  We will be introducing that process to the public within the next two weeks.

Q)  Where do international customers cash in? -Screwball

TV Response:  Fortunately, the soon-to-be-released announcement by Treasury Vault that provides a simple liquidation process for all also applies to international customers.  All international customers will be able to receive the same treatment and easy-of-liquidation as those who live stateside if they choose to work with Treasury Vault.  The only difference will probably be with international bank wires.  International wiring of money typically takes up to a few days for the wires to go through whereas those wires within the US fully fund the next day. 

Q)  Do you have to show the receipt from the banking institution where you bought them?

TV Response:  No. Currency is currency. Treasury Vault will naturally need to validate the authenticity of the currency for each dinar presented, there are no requirements for Treasury Vault to provide a receipt.  The only federal requirements governing such a cash-in process are anti-money laundering laws that require the presentation of personal identification and social security numbers (US Citizens only) for transactions over $1,000. 

F) I bought my dinars in Canada  - so just wondering if I can cash them at a bank in the US. -ahill

TV Response:  There is no guarantee any banks will be involved in any exchange process so we can't speak for banks.  With that said, this is a cash for cash business and Treasury Vault is uniquely aligned with sources directly in Iraq that will provide a process for movement of currency from the US back to Iraq. The international process will apply as described above, and Treasury Vault will follow all US Federal laws governing anti-money laundering through filing of all CTRs and SARS reporting requirements.

Closing:  OK, so TV as you can see these are very legit concerns and voids that these holders were left with on DT's departure. Yes DT left their servicing with another dealer but many as I have chosen to look else where. If TV feels there is more information that needs to made than please add. I would also like to add that since NNP carries advertising from Treasury Vault, I would be more then willing to publish in the TV forum I designed with any added information at any time TV feels the need to get out. I understand some information is not carried on TV's website and again, NNP is willing to support TV in getting it out with public notifications.

TV Response:  Treasury Vault is very excited and willing to work with anyone needing assistance with any currency acquisition or liquidation needs.  We carry over 40 foreign currencies and make a market in gold and silver bullion and collectible coins.  You can find more information on all products and services we provide on our website found at www.treasuryvault.com.  Any new information and announcements will be made available on Nenosplace... https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/ , the Iraqi Journal... http://theiraqijournal.com/, and Dinar Daddy's Tidbits... http://theiraqidinar.com/ .  We ask all with additional questions to please wait for the public announcement of all things alluded to before calling Treasury Vault as our call center agents have not yet been given the appropriate information on our future business proceedings, and are therefore not prepared to answer such questions.  All our employees will be given the appropriate information prior to our making such information public.  We look forward to working with any and all who are willing to trust us and who are willing to abide all US and international laws.  Customer service and US Federal law compliance are absolutely our top priorities.

Regards,
    Treasury Vault Management Team
    Phone: (888) 348-2441
    Email: info@treasuryvault.com 

--
    Go Dinar!

Dinar Daddy

Treasury Vaults Response To Questions Ask - Page 2 DashboardBanner1Treasury Vaults Response To Questions Ask - Page 2 Ddsms-banner-e1294261089386

TheIraqiDinar.com  I  ExchangeTidbits.com  I  TheWeeklyTidbit.com  I  InvestorTidbits.com
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Treasury Vaults Response To Questions Ask - Page 2 Empty Re: Treasury Vaults Response To Questions Ask

Post by Ronbo Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:19 am

I don't think I took anything out of context. It was stated ANY banks. That was the reason for my question.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Treasury Vaults Response To Questions Ask - Page 2 Empty Re: Treasury Vaults Response To Questions Ask

Post by Neno Fri 13 Feb 2015, 11:27 pm

Ronbo wrote:I don't think I took anything out of context. It was stated ANY banks. That was the reason for my question.
    Yes, completely taken out of context. Below is the question and TV's Answer:

Q) I bought my dinars in Canada  - so just wondering if I can cash them at a bank in the US. -ahill

TV Response:  There is no guarantee any banks will be involved in any exchange process so we can't speak for banks.  With that said, this is a cash for cash business and Treasury Vault is uniquely aligned with sources directly in Iraq that will provide a process for movement of currency from the US back to Iraq. The international process will apply as described above, and Treasury Vault will follow all US Federal laws governing anti-money laundering through filing of all CTRs and SARS reporting requirements.

Your response was:

"There is no guarantee any banks will be involved in any exchange process so we can't speak for banks".....

If no banks are involved, what do they plan on doing? Giving people that cash in a money order or cashier's check? Write out a personal check??  Treasury Vaults Response To Questions Ask - Page 2 2051630163

First you separated the response of TV which is taking it out of context. TV went on to say :With that said" and your questions were answered pertaining to TV. Now if you meant in your response banks, TV said, "We can't speak for banks.

Not calling you out at all ronbo but it was taking out of context my friend and it is my job with this advertising dealer on NNP to make sure the message is heard in whole not part. Its all good as I have corrected the meaning and where you were going with it, well that is a different meaning and one some may have a concern with but doesn't involve TV. Everyone have a Great Week-End!
    Parmont
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Parmont Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:27 pm

So I guess adding to ahill's inquiry... I am now assuming if we are Canadian, we wait for TV's update as to cash-in procedures for international clients. Hopefully we will have a cash-in office within country as I won't be mailing mine, and transporting foreign currency on person can turn into a nightmare.
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Mon 16 Feb 2015, 7:14 pm

Parmont,

Maybe we need to open a Bank account in the States.
    I'd do that.
    Yeah, then we would have some US dollars to spend when we
    travel south for the winter.

A

Last edited by ahill on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 16 Feb 2015, 8:15 pm

Just wait on TV's announcement that either I will do or they will. I know a little about it but not enough to say yet professionally. Pretty sure it will work for all anywhere interested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:14 pm