Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Finance: the amount that reaches Strzle Baghdad Thursday

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Ministry of Finance: the amount that reaches Strzle Baghdad Thursday Empty Ministry of Finance: the amount that reaches Strzle Baghdad Thursday

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 24 Feb 2015, 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 12 minutes ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi currency
    Roudao - Baghdad,

Undersecretary of the Ministry of the Iraqi Finance Fadel Prophet, on Tuesday, the readiness of the amount to be sent by Baghdad to the Kurdistan region, noting that it will arrive next Thursday.  The prophet of the network Roudao media, that "the amount of 250 billion dinars, to be sent to the region, delayed Because of the lack of a transport plane between the Central Bank of Iraq and Erbil. "  He said the Deputy Minister of Finance, said that "other sums of money sent to the region is linked to the political dialogue between the two governments in Baghdad and Erbil."  The Iraqi Ministry of Finance has decided an official letter issued on the date of 22/2 / 2015 to send the amount of 250 billion dinars to the Kurdistan Region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like the Kurds will get some money on Thursday.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:09 am