Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+10
kingsranch
GWT54
fonz1951
Neno
weslin3
lonelyintexas
mochasmom
noced71
duck2000
wciappetta
14 posters

Central Bank: start applying the new system of remittances and sell currency

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central Bank: start applying the new system of remittances and sell currency - Page 3 Empty Central Bank: start applying the new system of remittances and sell currency

Post by wciappetta Wed 25 Feb 2015, 6:18 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wednesday, February 25, 2015 13:03

[Baghdad-where]

Central Bank announced to start applying the new system of remittances and sell the currency.

According to a brief statement of the bank received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of which was "no truth to the news stop selling the dollar operations."

He was placed source at the Central Bank of Iraq, said to [where] on Tuesday, "The cover need banking offices, community and government banks of currencies will be by remittances only," adding that "this decision is not contrary to what was stated by the budget bill for 2015 Select the auction amounts to 75 million dollars. "

The source indicated that "the move is part of the Bank's policy to maintain the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar has been preceded by a step to reduce the volume of sales in the auction."

The Central Bank of Iraq sells in previous years, sums up to billions of dollars a month, but decreased significantly in the past few weeks where he sold more than $ 2.8 billion in the month of January last.

It is said that the bank was selling the dollar on the price of 1166 Iraqi dinars to the dollar, which is sold in markets and banking offices at about 1220 dinars a difference of 54 dinars.

It was expected by the bank's decision to drop the sales of the dollar in the auction for this year, according to the law of the state budget, which began in Parliament on 29 January last, and ratified by the Presidency of the Republic in 10 of this February.

The Act provided that "the central bank is committed to identifying sales of hard currency [dollar] in the daily auction ceiling does not exceed $ 75 million a day with the exercise of justice in the sales process, and calls for the participant bank in the auction provide goods enter documents and statements of tax settling accounts and input Alkmarki within 30 days of the date of purchase of the amount and otherwise apply to the bank penalties stipulated in the Central Bank Act or regulations issued it, and use other banking tools to maintain the strength of the dinar against the Atar.anthy

jedi17
    jedi17

Central Bank: start applying the new system of remittances and sell currency - Page 3 Empty Re: Central Bank: start applying the new system of remittances and sell currency

Post by jedi17 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 1:22 pm

they will always have to sell some US dollars, mostly to business people who require US$ for importing goods.  Like the banks in Canada, I buy US$ when I go on vacation in say Mexico, as they accept US$, but not Canadian $.  As a average citizen, I may purchase $500 US per year for vacations, but use Canadian $ when here in Canada.....so yes, they will always have to sell US $
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Central Bank: start applying the new system of remittances and sell currency - Page 3 Empty Re: Central Bank: start applying the new system of remittances and sell currency

Post by Neno Wed 25 Feb 2015, 3:21 pm

jedi17 wrote:they will always have to sell some US dollars, mostly to business people who require US$ for importing goods.  Like the banks in Canada, I buy US$ when I go on vacation in say Mexico, as they accept US$, but not Canadian $.  As a average citizen, I may purchase $500 US per year for vacations, but use Canadian $ when here in Canada.....so yes, they will always have to sell US $
    You mean have on hand, that will happen do to the Petro Dollar....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:07 am