Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Screwball
Neno
dizzydee
7 posters

The New 50?

dizzydee
    dizzydee

The New 50? Empty The New 50?

Post by dizzydee Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:31 pm

The central bank decides to withdraw currency from the category of 50 dinars trading
    Date: 26/02/2015 21:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Information / Baghdad / ..
    Iraqi Central Bank decided on Thursday to withdraw the coin 50 dinars from circulation, noting that the banks will be replaced in starting from the beginning of next March. BLC
    The central bank said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, he was "given to stop the public from trading cash paper category 50 dinars, he decided to withdraw this banknote from trading on the basis of the powers vested in Article 36 of the Bank Act No. 56 of 2004".
    "The banks and their branches will start replacing these banknotes presented to it and without fee or commission, and will be deposited with the bank and its branches for the purpose of being the equivalent value in the accounts we have."
    The statement pointed out that "the term that will replace these banknotes will begin on the first of March to 30 of April next," stressing that "the end of the period of replacement will be banknote void and have no discharge power will not be accepted in Iraq." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The New 50? Empty The central bank decides to withdraw currency from the category of 50 dinars trading

Post by Neno Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:05 pm

dizzydee wrote:The central bank decides to withdraw currency from the category of 50 dinars trading
    Date: 26/02/2015 21:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Information / Baghdad / ..
    Iraqi Central Bank decided on Thursday to withdraw the coin 50 dinars from circulation, noting that the banks will be replaced in starting from the beginning of next March. BLC
    The central bank said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, he was "given to stop the public from trading cash paper category 50 dinars, he decided to withdraw this banknote from trading on the basis of the powers vested in Article 36 of the Bank Act No. 56 of 2004".
    "The banks and their branches will start replacing these banknotes presented to it and without fee or commission, and will be deposited with the bank and its branches for the purpose of being the equivalent value in the accounts we have."
    The statement pointed out that "the term that will replace these banknotes will begin on the first of March to 30 of April next," stressing that "the end of the period of replacement will be banknote void and have no discharge power will not be accepted in Iraq." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Anyone even notice the NEW 50?
    jedi17
    jedi17

The New 50? Empty Re: The New 50?

Post by jedi17 Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:19 pm

"The banks and their branches will start replacing these banknotes presented to it and without fee or commission, and will be deposited with the bank and its branches for the purpose of being the equivalent value in the accounts we have

so....will we be required to have a account in Iraq set up to deposit our dinar in, or is that something you are working on that is kool?
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:22 pm

never mind....found the answer in another thread...thanks Tommy!

"What you are reading above...IS FOR IN COUNTRY!.... "[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:27 pm

Yeah jedi17 I apologize, merged these threads all together earlier to keep it all there but the new threads starts kept coming so I split them back the best I could. I just hate it when others do not see if a thread has already been started on the same topic cause you got to go back in forth..lol

Anyways the Kool thing, is a work in progress and not so sure I will even participate in it and if I want, nobody on this board will..I think, lol.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:27 pm

Maybe I will set up another bank account in Iraq just in case!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:29 pm

Screwball wrote:Maybe I will set up another bank account in Iraq just in case!
    Well, your in Australia so, maybe you should. I have no use for one. got the US Treasury right here and positive they already have one set up in Iraq, lol....
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:38 pm

Neno wrote:
    Well, your in Australia so, maybe you should. I have no use for one. got the US Treasury right here and positive they already have one set up in Iraq, lol....
    Well for what it costs me to send dinar to the usd I might as well keep it here and just buy more ofmthe bigger notes! As for bank account I have a stack of mobile phone shares over in Iraq and need bank accounts to buy and sell! I have good contacts at a couple of banks now so I have options!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:39 pm

It is a nice new 50! Maybe I will check with bank account managers and see if I can get some?
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:44 pm

Neno wrote:

Luckily I was able to get my Dinar from two different Canadian banks, should be able to cash in there as well when it is no longer a "exotic currency"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:31 am