Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Screwball
Neno
dizzydee
7 posters

The New 50?

dizzydee
    dizzydee

The New 50? - Page 3 Empty The New 50?

Post by dizzydee Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The central bank decides to withdraw currency from the category of 50 dinars trading
    Date: 26/02/2015 21:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Information / Baghdad / ..
    Iraqi Central Bank decided on Thursday to withdraw the coin 50 dinars from circulation, noting that the banks will be replaced in starting from the beginning of next March. BLC
    The central bank said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, he was "given to stop the public from trading cash paper category 50 dinars, he decided to withdraw this banknote from trading on the basis of the powers vested in Article 36 of the Bank Act No. 56 of 2004".
    "The banks and their branches will start replacing these banknotes presented to it and without fee or commission, and will be deposited with the bank and its branches for the purpose of being the equivalent value in the accounts we have."
    The statement pointed out that "the term that will replace these banknotes will begin on the first of March to 30 of April next," stressing that "the end of the period of replacement will be banknote void and have no discharge power will not be accepted in Iraq." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jedi17
    jedi17

The New 50? - Page 3 Empty Re: The New 50?

Post by jedi17 Sun 01 Mar 2015, 6:34 am

lol.....good.....no new 50!  now OFW theory makes more sense

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:27 am