Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+27
Talon777
Screwball
day dreamer
Sarisus
maxib
ron-man
mochasmom
Ronbo
beverly508
Tiffany
zimi31
GWT54
noced71
ahill
Pinoy10
weslin3
Neno
jedi17
fonz1951
wayoutnow
CITEX
lonelyintexas
csd9013
duck2000
azareus
Proven
wciappetta
31 posters

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 12 Empty Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by wciappetta Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:10 am

First topic message reminder :

We are on our way! king

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tuesday 3 March 2015 12:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    announced the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, on Monday, the deletion of zeros existing project, as pointed out it was given the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process will be preceded by the administrative and regulatory processes. 

Alak said in a press conference held at the bank building and attended by Alsumaria News , "The project to delete the zeros is based was put into practice, and we gave the green light to start with," noting that "The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more."

He Keywords that "this process will be preceded by regulatory and administrative operations and form in which it will be starting out in walking," noting that "the bank began creating currency models and training of cadres on it." 

The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deleting the zeros will be transferred Iraq from a country trillions to billions, noting that the currency replacing the process needs to be approved by parliament.

He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed to persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger. It is noteworthy that some economists say that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as stability of the economy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 12 Empty Re: Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by Screwball Thu 05 Mar 2015, 5:40 am

zimi31 wrote:Hey SB...I do remember reading that sgs did sell it all. That was hard for me to believe and still is!!! Imagine a lot of people did and many have passed in this long journey!!!
    Well the strongest will survive! The foolish will sell!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation - Page 12 Empty Re: Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

Post by fonz1951 Thu 05 Mar 2015, 7:14 am

i must admit there's been a time or two i thought about selling mine and moving on, but this little nagging voice in my head kept saying NO, this might turn out to be the mistake of the century. so i just keep it and say, we will see how this turns out.
    just_al
    just_al
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by just_al Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:02 pm

I've thought about selling a time or two but quickly changed my mind. Maybe s**n they'll be worth more than the paper they're printed on! 

$5.29 tonight?
    Readytogo
    Readytogo
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Readytogo Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:53 pm

It's been over 10 yrs since I bought my first dinar, seems a lifetime ago. I can remember thinking "this is it!" Every other week lol. A lot has happened since then And I can honestly say that I am soooo grateful that it did not rv back in the day cause I wasn't quite as ready as I thot I was :) but I am ready now!!!!! Thank all of u for all ur hard work and diligence in bringing the news!
    ramplead
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by ramplead Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:55 pm

I just a google alert about IRAQ getting rid of the 50 note paper by April 15?  Has anyone seen this? Thanks
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 05 Mar 2015, 2:11 pm

ramplead wrote:I just a google alert about IRAQ getting rid of the 50 note paper by April 15?  Has anyone seen this? Thanks
    Yes, started march the first.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 05 Mar 2015, 3:08 pm

just_al wrote:I've thought about selling a time or two but quickly changed my mind. Maybe s**n they'll be worth more than the paper they're printed on! 

$5.29 tonight?
    Now that day was a rush..
    would love to see that again
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 05 Mar 2015, 3:22 pm

im lost where does it say april 15th?
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 05 Mar 2015, 3:33 pm

duck2000 wrote:im lost where does it say april 15th?
    He noted the bank that "the term that will replace these banknotes will begin on the first of March to 30 of April next,"
    ramplead
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by ramplead Thu 05 Mar 2015, 3:41 pm

Neno wrote:
    ramplead wrote:I just a google alert about IRAQ getting rid of the 50 note paper by April 15?  Has anyone seen this? Thanks
    Yes, started march the first.
    I have a bunch of those.  Should I just hold on or get rid of?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm