Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+14
zimi31
duck2000
fonz1951
Cat561
mochasmom
day dreamer
wciappetta
Neno
jedi17
csd9013
adm
weslin3
Tiffany
Proven
18 posters

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country - Page 6 Empty Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

Post by Proven Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country
    الخميس 5 مارس 2015 | 06:10 مساء

BAGHDAD / ... confirmed an economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem, on Thursday, on the importance of the subject of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, considering it as a support of the national currency, and a reduction of inflation in the country.

Sumaisem said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News", "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, instead of the $ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars, which is equal to the dollar and the dinar This means strengthening the Iraqi currency. "

"The country suffers deficit as Iraq does not it can support its currency unless received grants from third parties, and whether this possible implementation it is important, reframes the value of the currency indirectly supporting the national currency, and when structuring currency returned it reduces inflation Iraq ". Finished / 13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country - Page 6 Empty Re: Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

Post by Neno Fri 06 Mar 2015, 12:47 am

Proven wrote:

More people need your patience.  Some need an explanation of what the delete the zeros process is about.  For others, there is no proof that will convince them to wait.  They will just continue to question.

Nicely pointed out.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country - Page 6 Empty Re: Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

Post by duck2000 Fri 06 Mar 2015, 4:28 am

no need to question you either wait.. or sell thats the thing to do!! if you have QUESTIONS at this point im sure tresury vault or some other dealer will gladly buy back that junk currency they have ! sell.. selll...sellll..
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Fri 06 Mar 2015, 12:26 pm

Love your attitude duck !!! LOL
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 08 Mar 2015, 11:16 am

wciappetta wrote:
    Neno wrote:Notice how it is stated, the 100 dollars will equal not the 100 dinars will equal. Like  the fact on the dollars mentioned first. This after the zeros are feleted.... badboys

I believe the guy was giving a simplified example for his explanation. If the IMF historic reference for Iraq's exchange rate is a guide then the rate will be significantly higher.
    Be nice if the IMF did lay a Historic reference (SDR) on them in April. But I think the IMF has to play by Iraq's rules since 100% sovereignty was given after VII's lifting. badboys
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 08 Mar 2015, 6:12 pm

Be nice if it happened before then! But hey not long to wait!
    BraveOne
    BraveOne
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by BraveOne Sun 08 Mar 2015, 8:51 pm

Screwball, I agree not long to wait. I have a good feeling about the way things are falling into place. It's well past time for me to retire from the military and move on wit a happy life. Already bought another Harley and ready to spend my time on the road riding. yes
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 08 Mar 2015, 9:09 pm

Yeah and soon it will be time for my harley! Been looking at a vrod for awhile now! It's getting closer by the day!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:56 pm