Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Area liberated in Tikrit, security forces arrive to Dour outskirts

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Sat 07 Mar 2015, 6:01 pm

March 6, 2015 by Abdelhak Mamoun 

T
he spokesman for the Interior Ministry, Brigadier Saad Maan

(IraqiNews.com) The Interior Ministry announced on Thursday, the liberation of an area in Tikrit following fierce clashes that resulted in inflecting heavy losses upon the ISIS group, confirming the arrival of the security forces to the outskirts of Dour district.

Ministry spokesman Brigadier General Saad Maan said in a statement received by IraqiNews.com, “The federal police forces managed to liberate al-Dawagen (Poultry) area, after fierce battles that inflicted heavy losses among ISIS ranks.”

Maan added, “The federal police force has now reached the outskirts of Dour district in Salahuddin province.”

A security source in Samarra Operations Command said on Thursday that the security forces have become just 2 km from Dour district east of Tikrit, indicating that those forces managed to dismantle booby-trapped tankers near the district.

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/area-liberated-tikrit-security-forces-arrive-outskirts-dour-district/

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: Area liberated in Tikrit, security forces arrive to Dour outskirts

Post by Neno on Sat 07 Mar 2015, 6:02 pm

They want that 140 installments... badboys

jedi17

Post by jedi17 on Sat 07 Mar 2015, 8:38 pm

need to liberate all that area for 140 to go through

Sponsored content