Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Prophet ordered Baghdadi withdraw from Mosul ..!

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Prophet ordered Baghdadi withdraw from Mosul ..! Empty Prophet ordered Baghdadi withdraw from Mosul ..!

Post by wciappetta Sun 15 Mar 2015, 7:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prophet ordered Baghdadi withdraw from Mosul ..!
    14:02
    15/03/2015
    Local residents said, Sunday, that the elements of the organization Daash on its way to withdraw from the city, by order of the organization's leader, "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi," personally.

He said the witnesses, that "elements of the organization create enough among the people what hospitality Baghdadi ordered his fighters to prepare to withdraw from the city, on the grounds that (al-Khalifa met the Prophet, peace be upon him in a dream, and that the Prophet ordered him to leave Mosul and leave."

The city erupted, two days ago, the news of the alleged vision that has spread quickly among the population and the militant organization preparing to leave them apparently, but without knowing the date of departure. "

And exposed Daash sites in Mosul and the surrounding village to daily bombing of the international coalition and artillery Kurdish Peshmerga forces aircraft.

But locals say that the random shelling and affects dozens of civilians in their homes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Prophet ordered Baghdadi withdraw from Mosul ..! Empty Re: Prophet ordered Baghdadi withdraw from Mosul ..!

Post by zimi31 Sun 15 Mar 2015, 9:50 am

Did this guy see a Prophet or the hand writing on the wall. Maybe with Iran taking the lead on kicking
    butt in Tikrit, they would rather not die there but live to fight another day!!!   Eye Poke
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Prophet ordered Baghdadi withdraw from Mosul ..! Empty Re: Prophet ordered Baghdadi withdraw from Mosul ..!

Post by fonz1951 Sun 15 Mar 2015, 3:44 pm

i call B.S. i think he saw an army 30 thousand strong and concluded that maybe he had better ride out on the same white horse he rode in on or he might have his head chopped off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:01 am