Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Humairi warns of continued local currency smuggling out of the country

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 6:41 am

Do the right thing and you could have bunch of your local currency, problem solved...

.Thu, March 19 / March 2015 16:05 H c / p p Twilight News /

warned a member of the Federation of Iraqi forces and former governor of Diyala province Humairi Omar, on Thursday, the continuation of the local currency smuggling, stressing that the local currency continued to flow out of Iraq would lead to the collapse of the local economy.

He Humairi in a statement reported for "Twilight News" that overlooked and silence by the regulatory bodies responsible for the local currency protection from being smuggled out of the country by "a handful evil," the aim of pushing Iraq's economy into the abyss and a real disaster and to those concerned to take this issue into account. The student Humairi Central Bank to prepare strict controls to protect the local currency and the Iraqi economy from collapse and activation mechanisms that undermine money laundering and damage to the Iraqi economy operations.

He pointed out that Humairi condone any act that affects the Iraqi economy have devastating results and in the interest of expansion spoilers.

He called attention to the seriousness of the local currency continued to flow out of the country, calling for the need to address and protect the local currency risk spoilers.

http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/economy-news/93140-2015-03-19-13-07-52.html

Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Humairi warns of continued local currency smuggling out of the country

Post by Proven on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:58 am

Keep draining the money supply.  This is good for us.

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 11:51 am