Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Rafidain Bank launches SMS service to inform retirees date of payment of salaries

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Rafidain Bank launches SMS service to inform retirees date of payment of salaries

Post by wciappetta on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 4:28 am

Iraqi currency in a bank

Author: HA, HH 

Editor: HA, HH 21.03.2015 ten sixteen a.m. number of readings: 184 

Long-Presse / Baghdad 

Rafidain Bank of Iraq announced on Saturday, the agreement with Zain Telecom to launch the SMS service (SMS) to inform retirees date of their salaries, while Okdon The move aims to "reduce the burden" for them.

The bank said in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, "the bank management and coordination with the global smart card agreed with Zain Telecom to follow a specific mechanism to inform retirees about the date of their salaries through short messages (SMS)".

The bank added that "this step comes in the context of easing the burden on retirees." 

It is noteworthy that the smartcard in the Iraq regime began the end of 2008, to facilitate the payment of salaries and monthly deduction fits the card holder out of his salary so that he can save the rest in his account, and includes an integrated personal benefit from the elimination of fraud in receipt of salary information, and adopted two years card In the past two pensions of civilian and military distribution, and covered by social protection network.

http://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/45860/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B7%D9%84%D9%82-%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:29 pm