Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

citizens and various bodies of promoting rumors

citizens and various bodies of promoting rumors

Post by dizzydee on Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:31 am

Wednesday, March 25 / March 2015 10:40

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister warned the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, citizens and various bodies of promoting rumors that talk about the deterioration of the dinar, noting that he left Iraq cheap money policies that were in the days of the siege.

He said Saleh's (IMN) "We carry our national responsibility and move towards work and maximize production, which provides income, it is natural to face different economic volatility, especially as they are limited and do not lead to complete deterioration also depicts other."

He continued that "the Iraqi dinar exchange remains strong with a slight decrease by virtue of its association with the balance of payments, and can control the pattern of declines so easily."

He stressed the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, last Monday, the importance of the central bank maintains its independence, and that works to promote the financial and economic reality of the country and draw financial and economic policies that enable us to move forward towards what we aspire to.

He stressed the importance of the banking system to Iraq sophisticated comparable to developed countries, pointing to the need for the control of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate mechanisms.

Current date/time is Mon 24 Oct 2016, 6:35 pm