Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Franky
Pig-Pen
6 posters

DUKE University Cancer Trials

Pig-Pen
    Pig-Pen
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

DUKE University Cancer Trials Empty DUKE University Cancer Trials

Post by Pig-Pen Mon 30 Mar 2015, 9:41 pm

Last night 60 Minutes ran a segment on Brain Cancer Trials at Duke, using Polio Vires to attack the Tumors. They said they were having great results. I herd somewhere in the show that they had used it on other Cancer and had gotten good results. Here are the links to 60 minutes overtime and the direct link to the Duke research. Hope this of use to some of you guys.

Sincerely Yours
    Pig Pen

http://www.cbsnews.com/60-minutes/overtime/

http://www.cancer.duke.edu/btc/
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

DUKE University Cancer Trials Empty Re: DUKE University Cancer Trials

Post by Franky Mon 30 Mar 2015, 9:47 pm

Thanks Pig.....   "you all wite"  ;)
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Mon 30 Mar 2015, 10:01 pm

I plan to contact them. Thank you very much.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 30 Mar 2015, 10:09 pm

great info pigpen......very thoughtful today
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:35 am

I contacted Duke and they do NOT have a clinical trial/study for the type of cancer that Hubbykins has. I'm not giving up finding someone to help him. Please keep Hubbykins in your prayers he is facing some tough decisions.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:59 am

csd I think I sent you some info a while back.. I would attack this cancer from all different angles with the natural things. Which one helps? You many not know for sure. What works for one type of cancer or person won't work for another one. But Neno's juice is a starter as it builds up your immune system, which is very important with any disease or your body will comprise. You may never completely kill the cancer but might be able to keep it from spreading.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:11 am

Thanks weslin3 as I was just researching all I could before saying. I agree on your suggestion but didn't wanna make it my suggestion with out having a resource for csd so here's what I have to give. Cindy, call this number between our 8 and 5 pm and ask for Susann Paulson, she is the wife and President of the company owner Scotty I am representing. I am not saying she will make a medical claim but I know she will be able to answer some questions as she has for me since day one. You can reach Susann at this customer service  number 877-377-0027 you tell her you know me and I promise she will answer all she can. She has had some problems in the past and told me so much in the last 4 weeks I feel like I live with them. Good Luck and Thank You weslin3 for the suggested knowledge of the Juice. Cathy and I was seriously talking about this yesterday and I told Cathy just last night, I got to find out as I have seen it do so much. Just cancers I had idea but knew the build op was there.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:29 am

I didn't mean to make any claims, just saying it would build up your immune system like all of the natural juices. If you get nutritionally starved any disease will take over. Meant to send that message as a pm to csd...Not for all to see. OOPS!
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:18 am

weslin3 wrote:csd I think I sent you some info a while back.. I would attack this cancer from all different angles with the natural things. Which one helps? You many not know for sure. What works for one type of cancer or person won't work for another one. But Neno's juice is a starter as it builds up your immune system, which is very important with any disease or your body will comprise. You may never completely kill the cancer but might be able to keep it from spreading.
    You did in fact. I asked his medical oncologist about him taking the things you recommended and she wanted him to wait until he was finished with chemo. Sometimes chemo and natural products will not mix together well and make the patient sick. Hubbykins was never sick from the chemo as he took a new kind called Erbatux but the radiation nearly killed him.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:21 am

weslin3 wrote:I didn't mean to make any claims, just saying it would build up your immune system like all of the natural juices. If you get nutritionally starved any disease will take over. Meant to send that message as a pm to csd...Not for all to see. OOPS!
    I agree....for awhile. Gotta learn the ingredients and formula and when patient to see how many try to be copy cats to claim similar results. Yes, I am bragging... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:13 am