Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April

csd9013

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April

Post by csd9013 on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 5:54 pm

Iraqi Dinar 123 News: – The Iraqi Parliamentary Finance Committee again confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq has guaranteed that the Iraqi dinar will be stable very soon against the U.S dollar, and there is a possibility that the Iraqi dinar exchange rate would stabilize at the last week of April 2015. A member of the Iraqi Finance Committee Majida Al Tamimi said that the current actions taken by the Iraqi Central Bank were not the exact reasons behind the sudden rise in the U.S dollar exchange rate.
She said that speculators were involved in this unusual rise in the U.S dollar against the Iraqi dinar. She also indicated that the Iraqi Central Bank should take some major steps with carefully to control the Iraqi local market, banking companies and the banks who deal in the U.S dollar exchange trade. She also confirmed that the Iraqi Central Bank assured the Iraqi Finance Committee that people would see the stability in the Iraqi dinar against the U.S dollar exchange rate at the end of April, and it would return at its normal price.
http://www.iraqidinar123.com/stability-of-u-s-dollar-is-expected-in-the-last-week-of-april/

Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April

Post by Screwball on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 6:09 pm

Oh no this will get the tongues wagging! Lol....good post! Time will tell!

Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 6:11 pm

So question! How do you put a time frame on it unless you know something is going to happen around there that will make it return? Just saying! And remember end of April could be beginning of maY! Lol.

Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 6:12 pm

Or middle or end of May!

jedi17

Post by jedi17 on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 6:23 pm

you could read into it any way you wish.  The speculators they are referring to are the ones in the local market that drove the US$ up due to the lack of currency auctions.  Returning the dinar to normal could mean two things, one being return to 1166....the other ....well

Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 6:45 pm

@jedi17 wrote:you could read into it any way you wish.  The speculators they are referring to are the ones in the local market that drove the US$ up due to the lack of currency auctions.  Returning the dinar to normal could mean two things, one being return to 1166....the other ....well
True valid points raised! Let's hope when they set the new rate this month for Iraq it's not 1166! My view is they have to act swiftly with the dash being defeated! 1166 ain't going to do it!

Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 6:46 pm

The news site worries me as well! How legit is it!

jedi17

Post by jedi17 on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 7:51 pm

nothing in Iraq is ligit until it is done....and even after they say it is done....is it really?  I mean, look at the mess between Baghdad and Kurds!

Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 9:48 pm

We only know what we know because they want us to know it! How much of it is real when we know that there is a blanket over all media! Most the news outlets I have no doubt are controlled and monitored! We know invading a country the first they do is take over and shutdown the media outlets and then set up new ones for the purpose of spreading propaganda! We also know news thats what's reported back home about Iraq is at least 2-4 weeks behind! Things are not as the seam!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 8:36 am